Frequently asked questions about the measures for Covid-19
What are the general measures?
- Our staff has received training in preventive measures for Covid-19.
- Our staff has the necessary protective equipment at all times.
- We carry out a daily check on the health of our staff and in the event of any slight discomfort or inconvenience, we immediately refer them to the reference CAP for the PCR and isolate them until we have the result.
- We provide hydroalcolic gel at the entry point to the hotel.
- We constantly renew the air in the common areas and rooms, at a temperature of 23º-26º, and we clean the filters more frequently.
What are the cleaning measures?
- Our laundry ensures and certifies the treatment of clothes at more than 60º and with disinfectant products. Likewise, the laundry only works with the hospitality sector, it does not work in the health sector or residences.
- We clean the room after a reasonable period.
- We disinfect hand gloves with hydroalcoholic gel after each room cleaning.
- We use disposable cloths in each client exit cleaning.
- We reduce the number of rooms per maid for a better execution of cleaning and disinfection of your room.
- We use disposable mops to clean floors.
What are the measurements at the reception?
- We have marked the safety distance and we have a glass partition.
- We disinfect all the material delivered to the client.
- We have reinforced the cleaning and disinfection of the counters.
What are the recommended measures for guests?
- Frequent hand washing/hygiene.
- Use the inside of your elbow to cover your mouth/nose when coughing or sneezing, or use disposable tissues and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes in public spaces.
- Use the bins with lids that you will find at different points in our facilities to deposit all the disposable hygiene and protection material (masks, gloves, disposable tissues, etc.).
- Respect social distancing.
- Respect schedules and other rules that may have been established by the establishment to comply with prevention measures.
- At the first signs of symptoms compatible with COVID-19 disease (fever, cough or shortness of breath):
- Self-isolate in your room
- Inform the establishment (reception) of the situation by telephone
What if I have more questions?
Contact us by calling
93 321 8090 h3>
and we will be happy to answer all your questions.